All week Poptropica has been celebrating its 3rd birthday with balloon-filled celebrations going on inside the common areas. And there’s a special rare #3 balloon that sometimes appears in these rooms. If you find it and click on it, you’ll get a special birthday costume for your Poptropican. Judging from all the questions in the comments section, a lot of people are having trouble finding that balloon. It is tough and requires a lot of patience, so here are some tips to make it easier!
- The balloon can appear in any multi-player room, which are usually found in the Main Street area of all the islands. It can also appear in player multi-verses.
- Be patient. Go inside the common room and then look at all the balloons that appear. If it’s in there, it will appear right away.
- Look carefully because at first it will probably appear behind other balloons. But since it moves around you should be able to see it quickly.
- If the balloon is not there, just exit the room and come back in. You’ll get a new set of balloons.
- It can take many, many tries to find the blue balloon, so don’t give up!
- Killer Tip: The best room to visit to find the blue birthday balloon is the Soda Pop Shop in Early Poptropica. This is the smallest common room in the game, and you won’t have to move around to find the balloon. If it’s in there, you’ll spot it immediately. Otherwise, just go out the door and try again.